If you are experiencing technical problems, please try these steps:
- Try a different device: If you are using our mobile site or app, it might help to try our site on a desktop computer. Alternatively, if something isn't working on your desktop, try using the site through your smartphone or tablet.
- Try a different browser: A browser is the program you use to access web pages. Most people use either Internet Explorer / Edge, Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
- Try clearing your cache: Websites will often place small pieces of code known as "cookies" on your computer. Cookies are supposed to speed things up, but might occasionally conflict with access to other websites. Clearing your cache removes all the cookies you have collected and can remove potential conflicts. This is a different process for every browser. You can find out how to clear your cache here.
Contact Us: If you have tried all these methods and your problem has not been solved, please contact us. We would like to help you as quickly as possible, so it would be great if you could include the following details:
- A clear explanation of the problem you've experienced
- Your Optimalprint registration e-mail address
- The type(s) of device you have tried (smartphone, tablet or PC)
- The type(s) of browser you have tried (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, etc)
- A screenshot of any error/warning messages
- The details about your device, IP address and browser.
You can get this information by following the link (https://www.whatsmybrowser.org/) and sending us back the link that appears in the middle of the screen.
If you aren't sure of any of these details, don't worry! Contact us and we`ll be happy to help.