You can customize your book with our web editor. For example, you can customize the front page and book title, replace photos with other photos, and move photos to change their location. For photo books, you can also choose between different layouts for the front and the book pages, and choose different background colors for the inside.
From the menu at the top of the photo book editing page, you can add multiple images, change the background color of all pages at once, and apply different layouts to specific pages. For flip books, you can add or remove the date, place, and caption associated with your photos at the top. If you have 60 pages or more, the book will also have the title printed on your back.
Some items cannot be changed, and we have listed some of the most important ones below:
- The text on the back of the book is the same as the title of the book. However, you have the option to add or remove the date on the back.
- Fonts, colors and sizes available for the cover and inside are all determined.
- For photo books, the book title can only be placed along the top of the cover. For flip books, you can place the book title at the top, center or bottom of the cover.
- Inner cover pages on the front and back are empty and nothing can be printed on them.
- For photo books, the maximum number of images per page is four, and it is only possible to add and edit captions at the bottom of each page.