Glossy coating is an additional layer applied on the front and back of a folded design and on the front page of a flat card. It makes colors more vivid and vibrant, protects against scratches. However, it may make the colors a bit darker. You can`t write on the glossy surface of our products. However, please note that glossy coating is only applied to the front page of a flat format or to the outer pages of folded products (front and back). This means that you can write on the inner pages of a coated, folded product.
Articles in this section
- What is 'glossy coating'?
- Are the envelopes included?
- Can I receive a digital version of the order?
- Do you have cards with a theme?
- Do you offer different shapes of cards?
- Do you offer samples?
- List of Cards and Invitations
- Place Cards
- What method of printing do you use for your designs?
- What size cards do you offer in the US?