We print our cards on high-quality white card stock (130 lbs). What colors are printed depends on the design you choose. However, though we do not recommend this, it is possible to add a background color if you're on a desktop or laptop. You will need to create a JPG file and fill it with the background color you wish to have. You can use any design program (e.g. Paint or Photoshop) to do that. You will then need to add an image frame in your card and upload your background in the same way as your previous pictures.
Articles in this section
- Can I add more pages to a cards?
- Can I add more pictures?
- Can I add multiple photos to a card design?
- Can I add text in a foreign language and special characters?
- Can I crop my photos in the online editor?
- Can I edit a design saved in drafts?
- Can I enlarge and print my older photos?
- Can I erase the back of the postcard?
- Can I preview the version that goes to print?
- Can I print on the back of an attendance confirmation card?