You can delete editable text in a calendar by simply erasing it. If the text is editable, a T button will appear under the calendar page in the editor. Click on it and delete your text. Remember to click on Save.
Articles in this section
- How can I add text in my calendar?
- How can I upload images to calendars?
- Do you print your ‘Optimalprint’ logo on the calendars?
- How do I save the calendar I've created?
- Can you prepare the calendar for me?
- How can I change the font in my calendar?
- How can I delete text in my calendar?
- How can I edit the text in my calendar?
- How can I change the calendar size?
- Where can I save my calendar design?