After selecting a calendar, you will be invited to upload images. You can upload images from your device, Facebook, Instagram, Dropbox, Google Photo, Flickr and Amazon. You can add photos later on in the editing process by clicking on the page you want to edit and then clicking on the image icon that appears in the left-hand corner. Then select Upload more photos at the bottom of the page.
Articles in this section
- How can I add text in my calendar?
- How can I upload images to calendars?
- Do you print your ‘Optimalprint’ logo on the calendars?
- How do I save the calendar I've created?
- Can you prepare the calendar for me?
- How can I change the font in my calendar?
- How can I delete text in my calendar?
- How can I edit the text in my calendar?
- How can I change the calendar size?
- Where can I save my calendar design?