To edit a picture on a mobile/tablet, please select the template of your choice (click on Personalize Card) and click on the camera where there is space for a photo on the card. Here you can insert images you've uploaded before, or you can click on 'Upload new photo' and upload images from your mobile, Facebook, Instagram, Flickr and Dropbox. Once your image is uploaded you can zoom in and zoom out if you wish by pressing and holding the bar at the bottom (or by tapping on the image and choosing ‘Adjust photo”). To move your image after upload or after tapping Adjust photo, simply press anywhere on the photo and then drag it in any direction.
Articles in this section
- How do I save the design I've created?
- Where can I find my drafts?
- What are the requirements on the photos I upload? / What guidelines should I know when I submit my photos?
- Where can I see matching products?
- Do you check the quality of the photos?
- Do you proofread the text?
- Can I recover deleted photos?
- How can I add special characters to the text?
- Can you edit a design for me?
- How do I delete a photo?