Our designs are created by professional graphic designers and are a single image file to which we can’t change individual parts. We are a self-service platform and you are able to customize many things within the template: you can upload photos, type your own text, and change the styles, sizes and colours of fonts within text boxes. If there are different colour options available, you will see these on the website at the moment you choose between designs (the coloured boxes next to it). Besides these, we do not make custom adjustments to designs. In this case please choose a different design. Note that we have a "Upload your design " option when you choose between designs, where you can start with an empty template and add text or image boxes as you wish. We print our cards on high-quality white card stock (300 - 350 gsm). What colours are printed depends on the design you choose. However, though we do not recommend this, it is possible to add a background colour. You will need to create a JPG file and fill it with the background colour you wish to have. You can use any design program (e.g. Paint or Photoshop) to do that. You will then need to add an image frame in your card and upload your background in the same way as your previous pictures.
Articles in this section
- How do I save the design I've created?
- Where can I find my drafts?
- What are the requirements on the photos I upload? / What guidelines should I know when I submit my photos?
- Where can I see matching products?
- Do you check the quality of the photos?
- Do you proofread the text?
- Can I recover deleted photos?
- How can I add special characters to the text?
- Can you edit a design for me?
- How do I delete a photo?