After you have chosen the desired mug type in the product page, you will be automatically redirected to the design editor.
The design editor for mugs is easy to use and intuitive. It contains the following features:
- Add the pictures you desire, and you can upload them either straight from your device or from Google photos, Facebook, Instagram or Dropbox (please make sure the images are high resolution and with a DPI over 300). You can also add text.
- You also have Add Text, Layouts and Formats
- Under “Formats” you can choose the type of mug, it's size, photo area and colour
- At the top you have the summary of the products specifications as well as an "Undo" and Redo" buttons and also a 3D preview and a normal preview.
- You also have the “Save to drafts” button, which allows you to save your design for later use
- When you are finished with the editing, simply click the button “Add to basket” in order to proceed to checkout
- Always check the preview before proceeding to place the order to ensure everything was saved
- If you get an error message, do not ignore it and follow the instructions (usually it prompts about missing images, textboxes placed outside the print area, etc)
- Maximum image size is 30 MB, and we support JPEG and PNG