No, this is not possible. Once you place the order your calendar will be sent to print immediately and how it looks in the preview in the basket is how it will be printed. We update the calendars for the next year well ahead of Christmas so that you can order a calendar in time.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a frame or hanger to my print?
- Can I cancel or modify my order?
- Can I change my paper options after my order has been placed?
- Can I edit my design after I have placed my order?
- Can I order a calendar in advance and have it shipped later?
- Can I order cards in advance and have them sent to me later?
- Can I order cards only without envelopes?
- Can I order custom size prints?
- Can I order in advance and have it shipped later?
- Can I purchase two different books at once in the app?