Favourites is an album that is created automatically in your iPhone when you start favouring photos in your device. You can find this album in your Photos app. To favourite a photo, simply open it in your Photos app and press the heart button that appears under the photo. Once your favourite a photo, it will be added automatically to your Favourites folder and to your Series (if you had selected Favourites as the photo source).
Articles in this section
- Can I change the color of the cover?
- Do you have photo books with a theme?
- How do I access my Favourite photo album in my device?
- How do I add a caption in the photo book?
- How to delete a picture from a photo book?
- What binding do you use for photo books?
- What colour is the back cover and spine of the photo book?
- What cover types do you offer?
- What does a soft-touch finish feel like?
- What size/resolution photos should I use for my photo book?