To add special characters, you could type the word in a word processor or in any text editor where you can add different letters with accents and then copy and paste this into the text editor on our site. However, please check after saving the text how it looks on the preview of the card. If you see a rectangular shape, then it means the font does not support that character and it will print as a rectangle. You can try changing the font style, but if that doesn't help it is not possible to print the character.
Articles in this section
- How can I add text to the spine of my photo book?
- Where can I find photos that I had uploaded previously
- How do I save the design I've created?
- Where can I find my drafts?
- What are the requirements on the photos I upload? / What guidelines should I know when I submit my photos?
- Where can I see matching products?
- Do you check the quality of the photos?
- Do you proofread the text?
- Can I recover deleted photos?
- How can I add special characters to the text?