At any point in time you can pause your Photo Book Series so that the app stops importing any new photos you add to the linked photo source. Note that pausing your Series stops the creation of new volumes but you will still receive the backlog of books you created at the frequency you chose when you subscribed.
Articles in this section
- How does the subscription work?
- What is Photo Book Series?
- Are books ordered automatically or do I need to approve the order first?
- Can I choose to receive all the books in my backlog at once rather than weekly or monthly?
- Can I choose which volume in my Series I want to have printed? Or do I have to buy all my volumes in chronological order?
- Can I get my Series books printed in the larger 20x20cm book format?
- Can I order a second copy of a volume in my Series?
- Can I print a Series volume with less than 60 pages?
- Can I select individual photos rather than adding all the photos from the chosen photo source?
- Can I subscribe to a Series with less than 60 photos?