Due to massive increase in e-commerce volume there is a very high likelihood of delays in delivery.
Our estimated delivery dates are based on shipping carrier estimates, but unfortunately we can not guarantee that your order will be delivered on time.
If you haven't received your order yet, this is what you can do:
- Check the tracking information for your order in your account and wait for your order to be shipped - our production times vary by product and it takes a few days for us to produce & ship your order.
- Check if your order was split into multiple packages. If that is the case, you should have received either 1 email with multiple tracking numbers, or multiple shipping confirmation emails with different tracking numbers.
- Wait a few days more. Some delivery partners are delivering parcels 3+ days late than expected for some of their packages.
- Get in touch with the shipping providers to find information regarding the latest delivery status of your order. You can find their contact information here.
- Expedited orders: unfortunately, orders that are already in transit cannot be expedited.