We do not offer cropping of photos for one main reason. When you crop a photo, the portion of the photo you keep gets enlarged. Zooming in on only part of the photo makes them grainy or blurry and thus lowers their print quality.
Articles in this section
- Can I add more pages to a card?
- Can I add more pictures?
- Can I add multiple photos to a card design?
- Can I add multiple photos to a card?
- Can I add text in a foreign language and special characters?
- Can I crop my photos in the online editor?
- Can I edit a design saved in drafts?
- Can I enlarge and print my older photos?
- Can I erase the back of the postcard?
- Can I preview the version that goes to print?