Sometimes photos can look brighter on a computer, tablet or phone screen than in print (depending on your screen brightness setting). Please use images that look bright even if you turn down your screen brightness. We do not brighten photos automatically or manually. You can brighten photos using Photoshop or other online photo editing tools. If you have already received printed cards and the photos are too dark, please contact us and we will assist you further.
Articles in this section
- My image is too dark
- My payment attempt has not gone through
- My product is damaged or broken, what do I do?
- Place cards temporarily unavailable
- What do I do if my order is not syncing on the app?
- What if I experience technical problems using Optimalprint?
- What if I get an error entering my post code?
- What if my order has arrived incomplete or missing parts?
- Why is my photo is blurry or pixelated?
- Why my order confirmation says A6 cards if I order A5?