Please check in the design editor and in the shopping basket if the backside is blank or if there is a pattern. If there is a pattern, it cannot be removed. If there is a full-page image frame that you do not fill with a photo, the background will print - as visible in the shopping basket preview. If you choose glossy coating (on our silk cardstock), this is applied only to the front side in the case of flat cards, and the front+back in the case of folded cards.
Articles in this section
- Can I add multiple photos to a card design?
- Can I edit the 4 sides of a folded card?
- Can I leave the back of my cards blank?
- Can I print on the reverse side of an RSVP card?
- Can I remove the images on the inside of a card?
- Can I upload my own design?
- Can I write on the cards?
- How can I change the card size?
- How can I change the font in a card design?
- How do I add a company logo on Christmas cards?