If you would like to write on your cards, please select matt cardstock if possible. It is possible to write on silk cardstock but not on the areas where glossy coating is applied (should you choose that option). Glossy coating is only applied to the front page of a flat format or to the outer pages of folded products (front and back). This means that you can write on the the inner pages of a coated, folded product.
Articles in this section
- Can I add multiple photos to a card design?
- Can I leave the back of my cards blank?
- Can I print on the reverse side of an RSVP card?
- Can I upload my own design?
- Can I write on the cards?
- How can I change the card size?
- How can I change the font in a card design?
- How do I add a company logo on Christmas cards?
- How do I add, edit, or delete text in my card?
- How do I choose the card format?