To add special characters, you could type the word in a word processor or in any text editor where you can add different letters with accents and then copy and paste this into the text editor on our site. However, please check after saving the text how it looks on the preview of the card. If you see a rectangular shape, then it means the font does not support that character and it will print as a rectangle. You can try changing the font style, but if that doesn't help it is not possible to print the character.
Articles in this section
- How can I speed up the photo upload process?
- How do I upload photos from my Mac?
- Can I crop my photos in the online editor?
- Where can I find photos that I had uploaded previously
- How do I save the design I've created?
- Where can I find my drafts?
- Do you offer variable printing?
- What are the requirements on the photos I upload?
- Where can I see matching products?
- Do you check the quality of the photos?