To edit a picture on a mobile/tablet, please select the template of your choice (click on Personalize Card) and click on the camera where there is space for a photo on the card. Here you can insert images you've uploaded before, or you can click on 'Upload new photo' and upload images from your mobile, Facebook, Instagram, Flickr and Dropbox. Once your image is uploaded you can zoom in and zoom out if you wish by pressing and holding the bar at the bottom (or by tapping on the image and choosing ‘Adjust photo”). To move your image after upload or after tapping Adjust photo, simply press anywhere on the photo and then drag it in any direction.
Articles in this section
- Can I crop my photos in the online editor?
- Can I enlarge and print my older photos?
- Can I use a foreign language text or special characters?
- Can you edit a design?
- Do you offer variable (personalised) printing?
- How can I speed up the photo upload process?
- How do I delete a photo?
- How do I edit a photo on a Mobile/Tablet?
- How do I save the design I've created?
- How do I upload images from my Mac?