Our online editor gives you the opportunity to customise many aspects of your book. For example, you can customise the cover page and book title, replace photos with other photos, and drag and drop photos if you want to change their position. For Photo Books, you can also choose from different layouts for your cover and book pages, and set different background colours for the inside pages.
The menu at the top of your Photo Book editor allows you to add more photos, change the background colour for the inside of all pages at once, and drag layouts to specific pages to apply them. With 60 pages or more, your book will also have the title printed on the spine.
How to delete a picture?
Simply drag the picture you want to delete down to the bin:
However, some elements can't be changed and we've listed some of the key ones below:
- The text on the spine of the book is the same as the title of the book. However, you have the option to add or remove the date shown on the spine of the book.
- The font styles, colours and sizes available for the book cover and inner pages are all fixed.
- For Photo Books, the book title can only be positioned along the top of the cover page.
- Front and back inner covers are blank and nothing can be printed on them.
- For Photo Books, the maximum number of photos per page is four, and it is only possible to add and edit your text captions at the bottom of each page.