After selecting a calendar, you will be invited to upload images. You can upload images from your device, Facebook, Instagram, Dropbox, Google Photo, Flickr and Amazon. You can add photos later on in the editing process by clicking on the page you want to edit and then clicking on the image icon that appears in the left-hand corner. Then select Upload more photos at the bottom of the page.
Articles in this section
- How can I change text in my calendar?
- How can I change the calendar size?
- How can I change the font in my calendar?
- How do I choose a calendar format?
- How do I create a calendar?
- How do I edit a calendar?
- How do I save my calendar draft?
- How do I upload images to my calendar design?
- Is the ‘Optimalprint’ logo printed on calendars?