The volumes in a Photo Book Series can only be ordered in chronological order, starting with Vol 1, then Vol 2, and so on. We do it this way, so you can make any edits to your Series and your volumes will still flow smoothly from one to the next. If you really want to order a photo book with just a specific group of photos, you should consider ordering a custom Photo Book instead. You could even title your custom Photo Book “Vol 3” if you’d like.
Articles in this section
- What is Photo Book Series?
- Are books ordered automatically?
- Can I choose to receive all the books in my backlog at once rather than weekly or monthly?
- Can I choose which volume in my Series I want to have printed? Or do I have to buy all my volumes in chronological order?
- Can I get my Series books printed in the larger 20x20cm book format?
- Can I order a second copy of a volume in my Series?
- Can I print a Series volume with less than 60 pages?
- Can I select individual photos rather than adding all the photos from the chosen photo source?
- Can I subscribe to a Series with less than 60 photos?
- Do I have to order all the volumes in my Series at once?