The volumes in a Photo Book Series can only be ordered in chronological order, starting with Vol 1, then Vol 2, and so on. We do it this way, so you can make any edits to your Series and your volumes will still flow smoothly from one to the next. If you really want to order a photo book with just a specific group of photos, you should consider ordering a custom Photo Book instead. You could even title your custom Photo Book “Vol 3” if you’d like.
Articles in this section
- What is a Photo Book Series?
- Are Series books ordered automatically?
- Are there regular/monthly fees to order a Photo Book Series?
- Can I choose which volume in my Series I want printed?
- Can I order a second copy of a volume in my Series?
- Can I order all books in my backlog at once?
- Can I print a Series volume with less than 60 pages?
- Can I select individual photos for my Photo Book Series?
- Can I subscribe to a Series with less than 60 photos?
- Do I have to order all the volumes in my Series at once?