Of course! You can reorder as many copies of your volumes as you’d like. Simply go to your order history within your Profile in the app, tap on the order to access the details and then select “Reorder.” You can make any edits to your volume before placing the reorder.
Articles in this section
- What is a Photo Book Series?
- Are Series books ordered automatically?
- Are there regular/monthly fees to order a Photo Book Series?
- Can I choose which volume in my Series I want printed?
- Can I order a second copy of a volume in my Series?
- Can I order all books in my backlog at once?
- Can I print a Series volume with less than 60 pages?
- Can I select individual photos for my Photo Book Series?
- Can I subscribe to a Series with less than 60 photos?
- Do I have to order all the volumes in my Series at once?