Unfortunately, no. You can start a Series with less than 60 photos anytime, but your first volume needs to have at least 60 photos before you can purchase that volume and therefore start your subscription.
Articles in this section
- What is a Photo Book Series?
- Are Series books ordered automatically?
- Are there regular/monthly fees to order a Photo Book Series?
- Can I choose which volume in my Series I want printed?
- Can I order a second copy of a volume in my Series?
- Can I order all books in my backlog at once?
- Can I print a Series volume with less than 60 pages?
- Can I select individual photos for my Photo Book Series?
- Can I subscribe to a Series with less than 60 photos?
- Do I have to order all the volumes in my Series at once?