At any point in time you can pause your Photo Book Series so that the app stops importing any new photos you add to the linked photo source. Pausing your Series stops the creation of new volumes but you will still receive the backlog of books you created at the frequency you chose when you subscribed.
Articles in this section
- What is a Photo Book Series?
- Are Series books ordered automatically?
- Are there regular/monthly fees to order a Photo Book Series?
- Can I choose which volume in my Series I want printed?
- Can I order a second copy of a volume in my Series?
- Can I order all books in my backlog at once?
- Can I print a Series volume with less than 60 pages?
- Can I select individual photos for my Photo Book Series?
- Can I subscribe to a Series with less than 60 photos?
- Do I have to order all the volumes in my Series at once?