If you are using a Mac with the software Photos (previously named iPhoto) you can not drag images directly from the software to your web browser for uploading into your product. You instead first need to export the images from Photos to Finder. The easiest way to do it is to select all photos you want to use and then drag them from Photos to a Finder window. It can take a few seconds to a minute before it is done depending on how many images you wanted to export. Once you have them in Finder you can easily upload them to your photo product like any other photo.
Articles in this section
- Can I add more pages to a card?
- Can I add more pictures?
- Can I add multiple photos to a card design?
- Can I add multiple photos?
- Can I add text in a foreign language and special characters?
- Can I crop my photos in the online editor?
- Can I edit a design saved in drafts?
- Can I enlarge and print my older photos?
- Can I erase the back of the postcard?
- Can I preview the version that goes to print?