When creating the calendar, we advise uploading photos of high enough resolutions. The system will inform you if the photos you have selected are not of high enough resolution by highlighting them with an orange caution sign.
Articles in this section
- Can I move the images I upload to the calendar?
- Can you prepare the calendar for me?
- Do you print your ‘Optimalprint’ logo on the calendars?
- How can I add, change or remove text in my calendar?
- How can I change the calendar size?
- How can I upload images to calendars?
- How do I add a private event to a calendar?
- How do I choose a calendar format?
- How do I create a calendar?
- How do I edit a calendar?