Optimalprint does not offer a photo restoration/enlargement service. You can upload any digital photo you have to our cards, posters, calendars, and photo books and our software will indicate if the picture is a suitable resolution for printing. However if you have a small physical photo, we are not able to optimize it or enhance it for printing.
Articles in this section
- Can I add more pages to a card?
- Can I add more pictures?
- Can I add multiple photos to a card design?
- Can I add text in a foreign language and special characters?
- Can I crop my photos in the online editor?
- Can I edit a design saved in drafts?
- Can I enlarge and print my older photos?
- Can I erase the back of the postcard?
- Can I preview the version that goes to print?
- Can I print on the back of an attendance confirmation card?