No, this is not possible. Once you place the order your calendar will be sent to print immediately and how it looks in the preview in the basket is how it will be printed. We update the calendars for the next year well ahead of Christmas so that you can order a calendar in time.
Articles in this section
- Can I cancel my order?
- Can I change my paper options after my order has been placed?
- Can I order a calendar in advance and have it shipped later?
- Can I order cards in advance and have them shipped later?
- Can I order in bulk?
- Do I need an account to place an order?
- Extra cards and envelopes
- How can I re-order a book in the app?
- How can I reorder a calendar?
- How can I reorder cards?