After selecting a calendar, you will be invited to upload images. You can upload images from your device, Facebook, Instagram, Dropbox, Google Photo, Flickr and Amazon. You can add photos later on in the editing process by clicking on the page you want to edit and then clicking on the image icon that appears in the left-hand corner. Then select Upload more photos at the bottom of the page.
Articles in this section
- Can I move the images I upload to the calendar?
- Can you prepare the calendar for me?
- Do you print your ‘Optimalprint’ logo on the calendars?
- How can I add, change or remove text in my calendar?
- How can I change the calendar size?
- How can I upload images to calendars?
- How do I add a private event to a calendar?
- How do I choose a calendar format?
- How do I create a calendar?
- How do I edit a calendar?